See The Beatles™ LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil®
Set to an iconic soundtrack that now features Twist & Shout, The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil has been reinvigorated with vibrant new acts, costumes, choreography and astounding projection technologies. With 360-degree seating, LOVE tells a unique story from every angle, while a three-time GRAMMY winning soundtrack sets the backdrop for thrilling aerial acrobatics, colorful new imagery and reimagined choreography.
About the Show
- The Beatles LOVE Theatre is "in the round” making for no two viewing experiences that are ever the same.
- With one of the most complex audio systems ever created, LOVE Theatre’s 6,400 speakers give guests a true 5.1 surround sound experience.
- LOVE soundtrack is a GRAMMY award-winning mash-up of more than 130 different songs.
- Directed by Dominic Champagne
- Music Directors Sir George Martin & Giles Martin
- Children must be 5 years or older to attend this show.
An explosion of energy, light and color bursts onto the stage powered by The Beatles' rock anthem, "Get Back."
In Las Vegas, All You Need Is ‘Love’ - New York Times
Inspired by the dance of Krishna, four female artists perform aerial contortion and yoga in a garden of contemplative light, evoking the spiritual journey taken by The Beatles and their new-found state of consciousness.
Hotel: The Mirage
The Mirage is the original Vegas mega-resort, a Four Diamond award-winner located center-Strip. With contemporary accommodations, dynamic entertainment, nightlife and dining, and one of the city’s favorite pool areas, The Mirage is the quintessential Vegas getaway. Highlights include 1 OAK Nightclub, Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat, and the iconic volcano.
The Beatles LOVE Theatre at The Mirage is one of the most technologically advanced theaters ever designed. LOVE brings the magic of Cirque du Soleil together with the spirit and passion of The Beatles to create an intimate and powerful entertainment experience. It captures the essence of love that John, Paul, George and Ringo inspired during their astonishing adventure together in a remarkable theatrical space with 2,013 seats.
More experiences nearby